• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kevin Kugler

BleedHuskerRed

Recruit
5 Year Member
I do not have the audio but did anyone catch his oops during the broadcast of the niners game yesterday? While pronouncing RB Jerrik Mckinnon name he called him "Circle Jerk Mckinnon" I find it hilarious, Fox however may not....

I think Kugler was the best college play-by-play guy no matter what sport and will really miss hearing his calls now that he's NFL. That said, he does misspeak at times. :Rolf:

I do not have the audio but did anyone catch his oops during the broadcast of the niners game yesterday? While pronouncing RB Jerrik Mckinnon name he called him "Circle Jerk Mckinnon" I find it hilarious, Fox however may not....

I watched the game, that was funny. Kugler also had another "oops" moment. He made a joke about names something like "Kevin Kugler and (someone with a name that starts with K), we're the K group, KK&K...." As soon as he was starting to say that 3rd K you could hear the "oh crap" pitch in his voice as he made the connection, and quickly changed the subject.

He needs to just focus on his job instead of trying to be funny guy. He's good enuf, just needs to be more confident in his skills not being funny

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back