• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kentucky Derby

Getting this one off of my bucket list. Going to the 150th Run for the Roses on Saturday.

If you have any picks for the winning horse let me know.

Had a kid who worked for my in Denver years ago that never missed the Derby. Loved the whole scene.

Maybe I'd feel differently if I went, but the pictures don't do much for me. Interested to hear your thoughts afterward.

Churchil Downs puts on a great tour. Probably not a great week to sign up for that but well worth the time in a calm period.

Getting this one off of my bucket list. Going to the 150th Run for the Roses on Saturday.

Bet the house, the kids and the car on #19 he’s going to win on a sloppy track.

Other sports? I suppose wearing a football helmet ....

"Hello, I'm Mr. Ed."
A horse is a horse, of course, of course :Lol:

2e2e106874764579f03a7c45a90ae1f5.jpg

Some people not a sport but gambling addict.

Last edited:

My wife and I are heading home from the Derby ourselves. What a great time. Little rainy Thursday but we were undercover. Awesome day yesterday with the closest Derby since 1947. Hope you had as much fun as we did.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back