• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kaden Helms just burned out on NE and wants out of the state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisconsin based guy who has been right about an awful lot. I'm not saying that any one individual (in this case Kaden Helms) is looking for a payout, but the recruiting game in college football isn't exactly pure as the driven snow. Sometimes, when kids look elsewhere, it's not because our staff did something wrong.

Again, I'm not saying Helms was on the take, just pointing out the complexity and, often, ugliness of the recruiting game.

"

Last edited:
Wisconsin based guy who has been right about an awful lot. I'm not saying that any one individual (in this case Kaden Helms) is looking for a payout, but the recruiting game in college football isn't exactly pure as the driven snow. Sometimes, when kids look elsewhere, it's not because our staff did something wrong.

Again, I'm not saying Helms was on the take, just pointing out the complexity and, often, ugliness of the recruiting game.

"

"Now you know why the Omaha kids have ASU on their list."

Yeah, nothing inappropriate about saying that as if it were a fact at all.

"

I think your post is way over the line

Your not saying it but yet are saying it

With absolutely no proof to back it up

That goes beyond the new rumor rules

You could have posted this information in a different thread and simply said that ASU was under investigation.

This discussion needs to stop and stop now

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back