• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Just introducing myself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, and welcome!

Had to do a google map search for Knik. What an interesting area you live in.

I was on an Alaskan Airlines flight in the early '70's that went from Anchorage-Cordova-Yukatat-Juneau - maybe several more I don't remember. It took 14 hrs to get to Seattle. Alaska is a BIG state.

Do you have any Nebraska connections?

Hello, and welcome!

Had to do a google map search for Knik. What an interesting area you live in.

I was on an Alaskan Airlines flight in the early '70's that went from Anchorage-Cordova-Yukatat-Juneau - maybe several more I don't remember. It took 14 hrs to get to Seattle. Alaska is a BIG state.

Do you have any Nebraska connections?

I was born in Imperial, and we moved out of Neb. before my second birthday. I am the black sheep of the family, everyone else is Wyoming born--but all it takes is being born a Husker, and then you are a Husker for life!!!

Thank you all for the welcome, and all my fellow vets and I thank you for your support. Sometimes I think the ones who support us, fly the flag proudly, and thank us for our service do not get the recognition they deserve. Thank you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back