• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Just bought a Lexus LX 600

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
I've been after one of these for a long time, but the prices were beyond MSRP by bunches. I picked up this 2022 with only 14K miles on it. CPO with 6 year/100K warranty. I traded in my LX 570, which was amazing. But the 600 is the best vehicle I've ever driven. It's very slightly smaller, a lot more nimble and car-like, and a twin-turbo V6 that will get you to 75 mph in a big hurry.

lexus lx600 (3).jpeg

I've been after one of these for a long time, but the prices were beyond MSRP by bunches. I picked up this 2022 with only 14K miles on it. CPO with 6 year/100K warranty. I traded in my LX 570, which was amazing. But the 600 is the best vehicle I've ever driven. It's very slightly smaller, a lot more nimble and car-like, and a twin-turbo V6 that will get you to 75 mph in a big hurry.

View attachment 102289
Ohhhh! Look at me, I'm rich! ;)

you like that color?

Indeed. I have an older Land Cruiser of the same color. I intended on selling it a while back, and even had a guy drive from ABQ to come and look at it. Luckily he decided to think on it, so I just decided to keep it. I'm not sure which I get worse, buyer's remorse or seller's remorse.

Last edited:

Indeed. I have an older Land Cruiser of the same color. I intended on selling it a while back, and even had a guy drive from ABQ to come and look at it. Luckily he decided to think on it, so I just decided to keep it. I'm not sure which I get worse, buyer's remorse or seller's remorse.
Fantastic color. Sharp!

I actually miss those winters (now that I'm retired). We would get a few of those storms every year in Parker.

No snow to speak of in the Omaha area.
I had to look in the deep unmown grass and in the woods to see any left we have here. Had a couple dustings and two one inchers so far and potentially some small amounts on the ten day forecast, but my new machine is looking awfully lonely

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back