• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Just bet a steak dinner on Huskers finishing strong...

I could see 3 - 3 for the rest of the season... or 1-5

:Stirthepot:

I would rank the likelihood of various win totals this season as follows:
  • 3 wins (40% chance of this happening)
  • 2 wins (21%)
  • 4 wins (18%)
  • 5 wins (10%)
  • 1 win ( 8%)
  • 0 wins ( 2%) * Thank goodness for Bethune-Cookman, because this % would be much higher w/o them
  • 6 wins ( 1%)

I don't see the steak bet ending well.

I would rank the likelihood of various win totals this season as follows:
  • 3 wins (40% chance of this happening)
  • 2 wins (21%)
  • 4 wins (18%)
  • 5 wins (10%)
  • 1 win ( 8%)
  • 0 wins ( 2%) * Thank goodness for Bethune-Cookman, because this % would be much higher w/o them
  • 6 wins ( 1%)

I don't see the steak bet ending well.
Well, it's going to end well for someone, either way....;)

I’m as drunk on the Frost-aide as anyone, but that’s a ballsy bet. I’d be pretty ecstatic with 4 wins from here.

Beating Iowa would be a really, really good way to end the season.
That's either ballsy bet or the Kool Aid talking.

I bet my buddy in New Hampshire a half eaten Runza that NU would beat the Gophers this Saturday.

You might have been ok with 5-1 down the stretch, but to include a bowl bid with only 5 wins probably turned your long shot into a really really really really really long shot.

Yep. But keep in mind, this is the same guy who swears that Crouch looking out his ear hole was not a face mask because there was not video evidence of alleged infraction. We have good bantering back and forth for sure...

You mean this one?

upload_2018-10-18_19-32-23.jpeg

twist2_si.jpg

Last edited:
if the huskers go 5-1 you can all buy me a steak dinner and maybe i'll even let you smash me over the back with that $5 trophy.

LOL - So basically Eric was just looking behind him to see who was there. Riiiiiiiiight.

Eric is really lucky he wasn't seriously injured on that play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back