• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO Recruiting

Maureese Wren is probably the most underrated prospect on our board....

Wren committed to Arkansas initially as a skill player on the offensive side of the ball...he is an SEC quality skill player now playing on the defensive side of the ball

You can see the explosiveness on his tapes...makes me pretty excited
247 shows him no longer visiting, anyone know anything about that. Dude has wheels!!!!

It was reported that the staff was no longer recruiting him and felt good about their HS options instead.
We have high school options at LB now? Good news if true. It seemed like we had totally struck out on everyone we wanted aside from Gunnerson.

We have high school options at LB now? Good news if true. It seemed like we had totally struck out on everyone we wanted aside from Gunnerson.

That’s the rumor. I know that Schaefer seems to think we’re looking pretty decent for Kaden Johnson, but it’s hard to really figure it one way or the other.

Maureese Wren is probably the most underrated prospect on our board....

Wren committed to Arkansas initially as a skill player on the offensive side of the ball...he is an SEC quality skill player now playing on the defensive side of the ball

You can see the explosiveness on his tapes...makes me pretty excited
It was reported that the staff was no longer recruiting him and felt good about their HS options instead.

Trieu, Wiltfong and Schaefer all with CB picks for Kaden Johnson today.

giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back