• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked JUCO QB Terry Wilson to visit week of 11 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe I'm not fully understanding this quote. But it just seems odd to me. Wilson said that Frost told him he would NOT take him at UCF? Why? Does Frost not think Wilson is good enough (talent wise, personality, culture fit?) for UCF or is he implying that Wilson is just too good for UCF?

SF knew he would need him at Nebraska. :Banana:

Oklahoma kid, past NU commit, past Oregon enrollee, now JUCO QB in KS.

Not ruling out current QBs, but I think SFs offense would be better served by a DT guy. Gebbia, POB, TL, in that order, might fit the bill, but this guy may be a quicker fix.

https://247sports.com/Player/Terry-Wilson-57500
I think Frost will implement his system right away. I don't think Tanner Lee fits the mold of where he wants to go with the offense. QB's who can't run won't make it in his offense.

Does anyone know anything about Andrew Bunch. He was a dual-threat QB recruit. Could he be in the mix?

And while it seems a fit from our computer screen, something tells me Frost just isn’t that excited with Wilson. He’s seen him for a year plus. He didn’t try to get him to UCF. Wilson originally was a Husker so why not leverage that? Doesn’t it seem he’s not seeing him as one of his top choices?

I heard him during an interview last week. He said Frost told him he wasn't bringing him to UCF but that they still stayed in contact. He also said he would be interested in an offer.

And while it seems a fit from our computer screen, something tells me Frost just isn’t that excited with Wilson. He’s seen him for a year plus. He didn’t try to get him to UCF. Wilson originally was a Husker so why not leverage that? Doesn’t it seem he’s not seeing him as one of his top choices?
Agreed, I don't think Wilson is more a runner than passer

Interesting that 247 shows he has no offer, but is split 50/50 between Kentucky and Nebraska. Also funny to see that our old buddy Vince Marrow is his recruiter at KY.

Agreed, I don't think Wilson is more a runner than passer
I’m not sure it’s a running or passing deficiency. It could be dealing with the speed of everything. Scott said they like to do everything fast. Not all of us are wired to process and perform at that pace. It’s not an intelligence issue, it’s just how we process. Maybe Wilson has that issue. He was beaten out by a low rated local kid at Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back