• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jordan Seaton?

Seaton's recruitment makes Raiola's look uneventful.

On about Dec 1 he announced a top 6 and stated he'd commit on the Undisputed show.​
On Dec 7 he committed to Colorado, who wasn't even in his prior top 6. He then called out a bunch of other recruits for not going to CU.​
On Dec 14 he took a visit to Maryland​
On Dec 20 he didn't sign his LOI, but stated he's still 100% committed to Colorado, he's just weighing his options.​

On about Dec 1 he announced a top 6 and stated he'd commit on the Undisputed show.​
On Dec 7 he committed to Colorado, who wasn't even in his prior top 6. He then called out a bunch of other recruits for not going to CU.​
On Dec 20 he didn't sign his LOI, but stated he's still 100% committed to Colorado, he's just weighing his options.​

As big as he is, he isn't hard to see

Is this the guy who made the commitment video with the Hand Gun and bag of weed in plain view. Not that I oppose either of those items but not great mix and the Lack of Judgement and awareness involved in that video would cause me to be very concerned from a Character perspective.

Is this the guy who made the commitment video with the Hand Gun and bag of weed in plain view. Not that I oppose either of those items but not great mix and the Lack of Judgement and awareness involved in that video would cause me to be very concerned from a Character perspective.
Perfect fit for Prime!

Nope - I think that was the DT from Houston - transfer guy I think, not a high school recruit.

Why did he call out other recruits for not going to CU?

Something about playing for a coach that looks like you? That would seem to make it no chance he plays for us.

Why did he call out other recruits for not going to CU?

Something about playing for a coach that looks like you? That would seem to make it no chance he plays for us.
No idea. Seemed like he was trying to peer recruit, but poorly.

Or, maybe it was the right way to do it. I mean I'm a 40 year old guy in the Midwest, maybe me hating what he said was a good thing. Im not exactly the target.

No idea. Seemed like he was trying to peer recruit, but poorly.

Or, maybe it was the right way to do it. I mean I'm a 40 year old guy in the Midwest, maybe me hating what he said was a good thing. Im not exactly the target.
Might be a recruiting line he was fed. Then he didn't sign when he realized it wasnt reciprocal.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back