• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Johnny Stanton tears ACL surgery coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson tore his MCL....same thing....he played...

So when did you get your MD degree? Bottom line is your not a doctor....nor am I....he was checked out and cleared....and if you think that it was bogus then show us the proof...if not its pure specualtion on your part...which is cool....but not based on any fact....

Yeah Rex TORE his ACL? Not even close

Last edited:

I really hope this turns out better than the linebacker from Texas.....Williams I believe. Wasn't Williams released from scholarship two years ago? Either way, as "The Dude" would say, "Bummer, that's a bummer man."

I am surprised this doesn't happen more often with top recruits.

ACL repair has made leaps and bounds in the last decade -- maybe he makes a visit to Dr. Andrews in Alabama???

It will provide him an opportunity to strengthen both legs and fine tune mechanics. Good luck in the recover, Johnny, and get to NU quick.

I have never had a knee injury, but I blew up a shoulder pretty bad, and I re habbed in Houston with some of the Oilers with knee injuries. There is so much pain in getting back.......seeing those big dudes in there crying (I did too, when they were breaking adhesions).

I am very sorry this happened, Johnny, but the hard work and pain is worth it in the end. It is gonna suck for a while, though.

This bothers me.....a lot

Stanton injured his knee last week, but Welch said it was checked out and he was cleared to play on Friday against St. Bonaventure.
Stanton started to limp in the second half on Friday.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/var...l-qb-johnny-stanton-to-have-knee-surgery.html

Bothers me too. Bothered me when it happened with Anderson as well. And as you point out in a later post, your knee loses a lot of stability when one of the (enter letter here)CLs goes down, and it does make the possibility much greater to have even more severe damage to the knee. I'm with you here.

Sounds like he tore both the ACL & MCL.....Prayers for a quick recovery

Johnny Stanton ‏<s>@</s>husker_johnny4 Thank you SO MUCH to EVERYONE who has sent me their wishes and prayers. This is all part of His plan and I plan to work that much harder.

Kevin Gladney #8 ‏<s>@</s>TeamTuch_8
Talking to Johnny Stanton rite now....keeping him in my prayers heal up boy <s>#</s>Nebraska

Sounds like he tore both the ACL & MCL.....Prayers for a quick recovery

Johnny Stanton ‏<s>@</s>husker_johnny4 Thank you SO MUCH to EVERYONE who has sent me their wishes and prayers. This is all part of His plan and I plan to work that much harder.

Kevin Gladney #8 ‏<s>@</s>TeamTuch_8
Talking to Johnny Stanton rite now....keeping him in my prayers heal up boy <s>#</s>Nebraska

I wonder if one torn before he was told he could play, then the other was torn after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back