• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Johnny Stanton at the Elite 11 QB camp; photo of him in a Husker hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
:)

Click on the photo to make it view it 'bigger'....

553458_365921583481268_1266966642_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cornhusker-News/365373626869397

Last edited:

You want to talk about a team leader, Stanton will not be at day 4 so he can be with his team in 7 on 7.

mitchsherman Mitch Sherman
Johnny Stanton remains No. 1 in the second set of #elite11 staff rankings today. Full list in a minute #Huskers

He mainted his #1 ranking through the whole camp up until he left to go with his team for 7 on 7. Will it be enough to still gain the MVP title since he will miss one day? Going to be interesting to see if they will still give him teh MVP considering he was so consistent before he left! I am pulling for this kid to get the MVP!!! GBR

I would love to see him get MVP or other top honors. On the other hand, with that comes the attention. Hopefully, he is solid in his commitment and won't be swayed by new-found sweet talk.

I would love to see him get MVP or other top honors. On the other hand, with that comes the attention. Hopefully, he is solid in his commitment and won't be swayed by new-found sweet talk.

Everyone keeps saying that, but I really dont think that he is the type of character who committs to something and reverses his decision. He seems to be the type of young man that gives you his word and holds true to it...so even with the added attention and maybe other schools trying to pry him....IMO i dont think he budges....OTH i do believe that him doing this well and possibly getting MVP will help reel in some other recruits that might see something in him and want to play with a QB like that who has tremendous leadership, smartness, and potential!!! Plus he is already recruiting for us....so he aint going nowhere my friends!!! I cant wait to see the Elite 11 televised in Aug. :banana::banana:

This kid is solid....he is not going anywhere else....so I agree...

Everyone keeps saying that, but I really dont think that he is the type of character who committs to something and reverses his decision. He seems to be the type of young man that gives you his word and holds true to it...so even with the added attention and maybe other schools trying to pry him....IMO i dont think he budges....OTH i do believe that him doing this well and possibly getting MVP will help reel in some other recruits that might see something in him and want to play with a QB like that who has tremendous leadership, smartness, and potential!!! Plus he is already recruiting for us....so he aint going nowhere my friends!!! I cant wait to see the Elite 11 televised in Aug. :banana::banana:

Its funny that ESPN just came out with their new 150 adn 300 lists of top all around players and after his Elite 11 performance JOhnny comes in all the way at 274th....LMAO!!! He has competed with all the top QB's and shown he is #1 consistently through 4 days, but every one of those other QB's is ranked higher than him...no love!! BTW...NU not even in top 25 of best overall recruiting classes...but of course there is still a long ways to go before signing day...and also I scrolled through top 300 list and didnt see an N symbol until 274th...but we have some who are higher that we are pushing hard for and we are in their top choices. 187th, 154th, 123, 96, 59, 51st, and 6th!!!!!! GBR

ESPN and recruiting are beyond pathetic....just ask HIO....then again Rivals gives them a run for their money when it comes to biases....

Its funny that ESPN just came out with their new 150 adn 300 lists of top all around players and after his Elite 11 performance JOhnny comes in all the way at 274th....LMAO!!! He has competed with all the top QB's and shown he is #1 consistently through 4 days, but every one of those other QB's is ranked higher than him...no love!! BTW...NU not even in top 25 of best overall recruiting classes...but of course there is still a long ways to go before signing day...and also I scrolled through top 300 list and didnt see an N symbol until 274th...but we have some who are higher that we are pushing hard for and we are in their top choices. 187th, 154th, 123, 96, 59, 51st, and 6th!!!!!! GBR

ESPN and recruiting are beyond pathetic....just ask HIO....then again Rivals gives them a run for their money when it comes to biases....

rgr that!! LMAO! :rolfl: Doesnt it just irk you to know that we can't get teh respect we deserve with the kids we bring in with some of these politically motivated recruiting services. A lot of these young kids look at that stuff and feed off of that...and you'd be crazy not to think that these recruits aren't looking at those rankings to see what type caliber players NU is bringing N and whether they should bring their talents to NU!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :banghead::)

It's ridiculous and people will catch on the longer this continues. Amazing that he can beat out Browne and Hackenburg and yet remain so far below them. Each players team and competition makes individual comparisons difficult, but to defeat them in a competitive setting and not jump them in ranking points to blatant bias.

This has been going on for a while with both of these recruiting services and anyone following it can attest to that....

It's ridiculous and people will catch on the longer this continues. Amazing that he can beat out Browne and Hackenburg and yet remain so far below them. Each players team and competition makes individual comparisons difficult, but to defeat them in a competitive setting and not jump them in ranking points to blatant bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back