• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

John Howser IV....

Going off film and measurables i’d take John Howse over Ladarius Webb Jr.... hopefully that pans out. I’m hoping we’re still in the drivers seat with that polynesian DE, Tuioti is due for one.

Dickerson would be a pleasant surprise for sure. I think Keagan Johnson’s a better player but that isn’t going to happen
Dickerson was on the scene a bit quicker than Johnson, thus his ranking which makes him a must take for the local school. But watching Keagan, he’s really good. I agree with you.

I hope Tuioti can close on some Defensive Linemen soon. We should know Buckley's decision in a few weeks. Not sure about timing for the 4* DT for whom we are/were supposedly in the lead.
Tuioti scares me a bit, hoping he pulls me out of that with his 2021 haul. Thinking back to 2020 we had guys like Jamar Sekona penciled in as Husker leans. We were blanked at DL until October (not trying to discount Hutmacher here, will be a stud, just quoting Tuioti recruits). You had guys like Tuli Tuipuloto and Nusi Malani taking officials here. We worked on Deshawn Lynch. In the end we take Payne and Riley from the JUCO ranks. We just need to get better there.

One of the top defensive backs on Nebraska’s 2021 recruiting board, John Howse IV, committed to Vanderbilt on Tuesday.

The 6-foot-2, 185-pound corner from Brentwood, Tennessee — a suburb of Nashville — picked the Commodores over Nebraska, Michigan and Boston College, among other schools.

Safe to assume that RR liking a post about a Husker target committing elsewhere means good news with another target?

Still a lot of work to do. Nebraska is very interested and he is receptive but don;t count on anything eminent. We have a good shot here and picking up the likes of Fidone is helping. Keep watching this one so to speak as it could change at anytime for us.

Seems like a bit of a gamble if we passed on Howse to maybe get Dickerson, but the staff must feel good enough about our chances to take that calculated risk. Hopefully it pays off!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back