• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

John Howser IV....

dparks

Varsity
20 Year Member
...from a CB and 100% to Nebraska a few weeks ago to 4 CB's and 100% to Vanderbilt.

1dj89o.jpg

Maybe Dickerson will play DB for us after all. I‘ve heard rumblings that we were recruiting him as a WR this time around.
I think it’s more an overall numbers thing at this point. We’ve told Dickerson we have room, trying to figure out Carnie, WR, TE, and DB are technically full, but at some point you want some defensive linemen in this class as well. The number was 3 there last I heard but they may trim that to 2 if they are having trouble getting big fish.

3 DL, Dickerson and Carnie would take you to 23 commits and we don’t have room for that right now. And our staff has about as much clue as all of us what scholarship restrictions will be for 2021.

Last edited:
I think it’s more an overall numbers thing at this point. We’ve told Dickerson we have room, trying to figure out Carnie, WR, TE, and DB are technically full, but at some point you want some defensive linemen in this class as well. The number was 3 there last I heard but they may trim that to 2 if they are having trouble getting big fish.

3 DL, Dickerson and Carnie would take you to 23 commits and we don’t have room for that right now. And our staff has about as much clue as all of us what scholarship restrictions will be for 2021.
I hope Tuioti can close on some Defensive Linemen soon. We should know Buckley's decision in a few weeks. Not sure about timing for the 4* DT for whom we are/were supposedly in the lead.

Dickerson is a must take, whether that be at DB or WR. Getting Dickerson would make 2020 instate recruiting pretty damn good... down to just one defection.

Going off film and measurables i’d take John Howse over Ladarius Webb Jr.... hopefully that pans out. I’m hoping we’re still in the drivers seat with that polynesian DE, Tuioti is due for one.

Dickerson would be a pleasant surprise for sure. I think Keagan Johnson’s a better player but that isn’t going to happen

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back