• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jimari Butler is N!

To me, Alex Davis helps illustrate exactly the sort of roster build that Frost is undertaking. Sure, he was playing okay the last half of the season, but that dude isn't seeing the field for a team worth a damn. Mo Barry is your No. 3 or 4 ILB on a team that's going toe to toe with the Ohio State's and Penn State's of the conference. Not leading you in tackles two straight years.

Frost is recruiting his tail off. He's on the verge of back to back top 20 classes. Give him a full roster of top 20 classes. Guys recruited to his system, developed for his scheme. They'll be alright.
I do not think people understand just how far we had fallen from elite talent. We are getting back their but not their yet.

Yep. Totally agree.
His burst, slippery ability to shed blocks, and lankiness reminds me of a young JPP. Now before the needle Richard's start claiming I stated he will be the next JPP, I'm making it clear I am not. But there is a base to build off of. What he does with it is anyone's guess.
That is the $1,000 question that we don’t seem to have an answer for lately. How does he respond to adversity?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back