• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jerry Kill the new Offensive Coordinator?

No. On the trend line. Good at the first three, seemed to peak with NIU and then a plateau. Having his illness didn't help either. I wouldn't call Minn at 29 and 29 a consistent winner. 29-29 at Nebraska will get you fired, just ask Mike Riley.
Unless your last name is Frost.

Do you have inside info that Frost is gonna stop calling the plays? I certainly hope that's his plan, and if it is, I certainly hope that he sticks with it.

But I'm not optimistic on either score, based on Frost's role with the last two OC's.
No inside info. He literally said he was turning over play calling to the next OC

Can understand a guy wanting to go back to being a HC now that his health issues seem to be under control, but there were nice advantages to having him as an OC and steadying influence for Frost, and his knowledge of the B10 would have been useful.

That said, Ciarrocca's a guy who knows the B10 as well and who helped create that Minnesota offense that seems to gouge us every year, but there are a couple of other good OC candidates who can get our offense where it needs to be as well.

How is it this thread which has been proven to not be happening is still going? We had some actual real candidates to discuss now. This one was never happening.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back