• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaz Signs with NBL1 Ballarat Miners

SWVAHusker

Starter
20 Year Member
Just wanted to post this in case some users come directly to the WBB forum instead of the Huskermax front page.

Jaz is returning home to Australia and will continue her career with the NBL1 Ballarat Miners. The Miners are in the same league as Sam Haiby's team, the Mackay Meteorettes, but not in the same conference. The NBL1 season is ongoing, Jaz's new team is 5-6 after losing yesterday. I haven't seen any info on how quickly she will be added to their roster, but Ballarat's next game is tonight. It appears that the league's NBL+ streaming might be free. Ballarat's game tonight starts streaming in about four hours.

I'm still not sure how this league works. Just like Sam had to explain Husker football when Jaz went to her first game, I think I need an Aussie to explain why each week is known as a "round" and just what the term "fixture" means. :Biggrin:

Just wanted to post this in case some users come directly to the WBB forum instead of the Huskermax front page.

Jaz is returning home to Australia and will continue her career with the NBL1 Ballarat Miners. The Miners are in the same league as Sam Haiby's team, the Mackay Meteorettes, but not in the same conference. The NBL1 season is ongoing, Jaz's new team is 5-6 after losing yesterday. I haven't seen any info on how quickly she will be added to their roster, but Ballarat's next game is tonight. It appears that the league's NBL+ streaming might be free. Ballarat's game tonight starts streaming in about four hours.

I'm still not sure how this league works. Just like Sam had to explain Husker football when Jaz went to her first game, I think I need an Aussie to explain why each week is known as a "round" and just what the term "fixture" means. :Biggrin:

No idea what round means but I know there is a term in European soccer where fixture is the same as a “game”. Also the “standings” are called “tables” over in Europe. Do they have that term in Aussie BB?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back