• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jayden Robinson 2026 N

Looks like a great get. An athlete who reportedly has as high a ceiling as any 2026 pin. Rumored that Nebraska likes her as an opposite. Look for a middle to come. Unclear if they would take another OH, or if the class will be 3 people.
I think this is a huge pickup. She is an athlete almost on a level with Andi Jackson. It will be fun to see her and Hunter battle it out for a starting spot on the right side.

I wonder if they will get another OH? In 2026 we will have Murray, Pierce, Siglar, and DiVita, all of whom are top ten recruits at the OH position. Doesn't seem to be a need for another OH, however, I know the staff is high on Ayanna Watson. Perhaps Watson is one of those players that is so good you take her even if there is not an obvious need at the position?

What we really need is a top-tier middle from this class. Losing star middle recruit Ayden Ames to Texas has left a bit of a hole at the middle position. As it stands right now, we will only have Jackson and Ogbechie in 2026.

Other social media suggests there is an offer out to Middle Keoni Williams from Dallas, and also there is interest in middle Kayla Nwabueze, who is from the same club as Davita, Flynn, and Murray. Both middle prospects are very high rated. We shall see.
According to the volleytalk message boards, Watson is going to Pitt. If true, I think that is a smart move on her part. She can challenge for playing time right away. Now, if we can just land one of those middles you mentioned this will be another successful recruiting class.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back