• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jay Foreman breaks down OC Satterfield’s offense.

I guess it looks good when you pick for big gain plays. Can they do that over and over without any bad ones in between?
Do you know of any team that executes big gain plays "over and over without any bad ones in between?"

Watch those lineman get down field and knock defenders on their asses, or screen them completely out of the play. I don't recall the last time I saw any of our big boys do that - they simply aren't mobile enough. That's an entirely different variety of offensive line play than what we are used to.

Do you know of any team that executes big gain plays "over and over without any bad ones in between?"

Watch those lineman get down field and knock defenders on their asses, or screen them completely out of the play. I don't recall the last time I saw any of our big boys do that - they simply aren't mobile enough. That's an entirely different variety of offensive line play than what we are used to.
Jesus stop. 4 plays. No biggie. They cherry pick and almost admit that every school is running them. I was just irratated at hearing him say the same thing like 6 times. And those were world class athletes. JMO and JMIrratation

Jesus stop. 4 plays. No biggie. They cherry pick and almost admit that every school is running them. I was just irratated at hearing him say the same thing like 6 times. And those were world class athletes. JMO and JMIrratation
Ah, expressing your irritation. Feel better?

First few minutes, Satterfield announced a new Cincy's head coach (Fickel replacement). Very brief Rhule's staff !!

However different first name .....

Relative ??

MgBAEsI.png

BTW, I initially thought Lincoln Riley was a son of Mike Riley. Or cousin or nephew or something like that ....

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back