• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Javontae Jean-Baptiste receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a much better fit as an OLB in a 3-4 than as a DE in a 4-3. Then again, same goes for Randy Gregory when he was at Nebraska... he made due. Still, that's unfortunate that he was actually planning to sign until weather affected his announcement time. Crazy

Last edited:

If he was that uncertain about his choice, how IN is he? Here, tOSU, VaTech. You’d think you’d know which school is the right one for you after that much time considering the options. Good luck to the guy. He will be good.

If he was that uncertain about his choice, how IN is he? Here, tOSU, VaTech. You’d think you’d know which school is the right one for you after that much time considering the options. Good luck to the guy. He will be good.

Maybe. He may also get buried on the depth chart at OSU. I saw a list of their top 10 recruits for 2018; he wasn’t on it. He would have been at NU, or VT for that matter. I hope we never hear his name again.

Maybe. He may also get buried on the depth chart at OSU. I saw a list of their top 10 recruits for 2018; he wasn’t on it. He would have been at NU, or VT for that matter. I hope we never hear his name again.

Just shows you the kind of next-level they are on for recruiting. A guy that would help define our class, just adds depth to a team like tOSU.

We’ve got some work to do. Let’s see what happens when HCSF starts putting a good product on the field and can build relationships with kids longer than 2 months.

I feel the same way about Penn State...really hard to live in a state where you are surrounded by horrible fans.

Like this guy?

bamafantattoo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back