• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jan 8, National Championship, Michigan vs Washington

B1G bowls: Overall 6W-4L. West 2W-2L. East 4W-2L

6 Bowl Victories: NW beats Utes, Gophers beats Bowling Green, Rutgers beats UThugs, Terps beats Auburn, Michigan beats Alabama (Semifinal), Michigan beats Washington (NCG winner)

4 Surrenders: LSU beats Badgers, Vols destroyed Iowa, Misery beats Bucks, Ole Miss beats Penn St

Next year, 12-team CFP tourney, NC game: Michigan vs Huskies Huskers ;)

B1G bowls: Overall 6W-4L. West 2W-2L. East 4W-2L

6 Bowl Victories: NW beats Utes, Gophers beats Bowling Green, Rutgers beats UThugs, Terps beats Auburn, Michigan beats Alabama (Semifinal), Michigan beats Washington (NCG winner)

4 Surrenders: LSU beats Badgers, Vols destroyed Iowa, Misery beats Bucks, Ole Miss beats Penn St

Next year, 12-team CFP tourney, NC game: Michigan vs Huskies Huskers ;)
Looks like the upper tier of the B1G, sans Michigan, fell flat.

B1G teams with winning records (regular season) in the conference:
Michigan9-0W
Ohio State8-1L
Penn State7-2L
Iowa7-2L
Northwestern5-4W
Wisconsin5-4L

Last edited:
By contrast, how the SEC upper tier fared:
Alabama8-0L
Georgia8-0W
LSU6-2W
Missouri6-2W
Ole Miss6-2W
Tennessee4-4W
Texas A&M4-4L

For someone who enjoys physical football, this was the definition of bully ball.

Guys like Lincoln Riley better wake up and not make the same mistake Scott Frost did (with their arrogance).
Cant look pretty if someone plants your face in the mudhole often enough

Rematch, October 5 2024, Michigan @ Washington

1CvyVSe.png

vkbSNis.png

Maybe, but I don’t even know how much all that helps. Hell, they still would have to decipher what those signs even mean from opposing teams.
I don't think they needed to cheat to win, but they did cheat. Sucks for those kids IMO because it does taint the season a little.

I don't think they needed to cheat to win, but they did cheat. Sucks for those kids IMO because it does taint the season a little.
They attempted to cheat. I for one, am not convinced any of that meant munch. Like I said, they still have to determine what those signs mean. It could also hurt you. What if, you think they are running a certain play, and it’s nothing what you’re lined up for?

Michigan winning with that style proves one thing to me. You don’t have to throw it everywhere to win. Good to great lines, and you can do what’re the hell you want. Nebraska teams, any of them, from the 80’s, 90’s, would crush these finesse teams of today.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back