• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jamie Nance enters transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion he has pretty much stayed the same and there hasn't been much development. I doubt anyone could say he's improved since he was benched last year, and I could probably be on board with someone telling me he regressed for the exact same reason.

I agree that it gets really tough offensively to see someone who looks better than when they first started getting PT for us. I could be on board with Jurgens, he definitely looks better than when he first started in my eyes.

I haven't been a Verduzco fan since the Spring of 2018 so i'm biased there. I'm also biased the other way with Held that I keep defending him but I completely understand the people who aren't impressed so far at RB. On the OL, we had two guys drafted but they looked the same to me as seniors that I saw as freshmen. I think Jurgens will get drafted pretty high so that will be a nice feather in the cap for this staff if they can hang on.

What troubled you back then?

What troubled you back then?
That was just the first time I had actually heard him speak and talk about what they try to do and what they coach. It gave me great insight into why guys like McCaffrey and Smothers would be the recruits we target... his delivery just really left me a little confused. I get what he does, I actually don't disagree with him, he's just an interesting guy.

Thread is locked as it appears the OP has exhausted itself

Y'all can have a QB discussion in a thread designated as such

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back