• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jacob got his Regent Scholarship to DONU today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't get one of those without first putting in a lot of hard work with the books. Good for him!

Nice looking and intelligent young man. Must take after his mother! :lol:

Congratulations!

So Skunk, since he has mom's good looks and now apparently her brains too, what did Jacob get from dad??? Let me guess, the hockey skills?!?!?

Congrats to both of you--lots to be proud of. It was great running into you tonight by the way!!

Congrats to both of you--lots to be proud of. It was great running into you tonight by the way!!

Back atcha Fonz! You have two young men yourself that I know you should be and are very proud of! You can tell that you are raising them right! The Skunk tips his hat to you! come visit anytime!

So Skunk, since he has mom's good looks and now apparently her brains too, what did Jacob get from dad??? Let me guess, the hockey skills?!?!?

LOL!

Well I was a State Champ in wrestling, and I was all conference in football but naw he got his damn sexy looks from me!

Sunday was the first time on ice this year, since I would not let him skate during football and maybe it was just the fact of getting the regent but Jacob by far was the fastest I have ever seen him on ice!

Next year is gonna be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back