• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jackson Hannah quote about Frost...

AzHusker

Big Red Fanatic
15 Year Member
Holy smokes, this is some high praise:

Coach Frost, I’ve just never met a coach like him before. I’ve got to sit down with some of the best, Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, and I didn’t feel what I what I felt with them as I did with Frost. I just felt something different with Nebraska. That’s why the decision was so easy for me.”

if it were a stock, i'd rate it a strong buy and be in long
What I'm going to really enjoy is when we start kicking some azz in the BIG! It's coming and opponents like Wisky and IA know it... you can bet on it!.... They enjoyed themselves kicking us around the past 8 years which is coming to a close real soon. I know there are still a few of our fans that doubt there's going to be a big time resurgence of Husker football but I'm not one of them! I say just kick back and enjoy the ride.........

What I'm going to really enjoy is when we start kicking some azz in the BIG! It's coming and opponents like Wisky and IA know it... you can bet on it!.... They enjoyed themselves kicking us around the past 8 years which is coming to a close real soon. I know there are still a few of our fans that doubt there's going to be a big time resurgence of Husker football but I'm not one of them! I say just kick back and enjoy the ride.........

The smack talk down here in the South has really picked up since recruiting season ended. What I've learned in my time down here is the time to be upset is when they DON'T talk smack about Nebraska....which was the case for most of the last seven or eight years. It's back. They know what's coming.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back