• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It's Time... Alternate Uniforms Thread

I find it funny some of you guys absolutely hate the alt uni's and refuse to accept change(old bastages--hahaha) but a lot of us dig it, and the kids most assuredly dig it. I'm rooting once again, for a lot of BLACK to be incorporated into our alt uni this season. Perhaps Frost doesn't care for it, I don't know about that, but, just the fact that our defense is known as the "Black Shirts" should be enough of a qualifier to add black to our uni's.
tgdsyxk.jpg

2013altuni2.jpg
No

View attachment 23692View attachment 23693

I was messing with the adidas uniform site a while back and posted these in another thread. I kinda the the red jersey with the block "N". While I really like the cream it can look less crisp on TV.

Images are a little grainy here for some reason. They were both resolution in the original thread at https://forum.huskermax.com/index.php?threads/scarlet-and-cream.107814/page-2#post-3716310
Not bad at all. I like the 16 jersey... :Biggrin: :Cheers:

Last edited:

Just one year, I really want to see the team look like big corn cobs...yellow with green sides mimicking ears of corn. Then an angry corncob on the helmets. Now THAT is the definition of a wild and crazy alternative uniform. I bet it would be a collectible.

Just one year, I really want to see the team look like big corn cobs...yellow with green sides mimicking ears of corn. Then an angry corncob on the helmets. Now THAT is the definition of a wild and crazy alternative uniform. I bet it would be a collectible.
Only collectible to this guy.

Well, somebody has a corn cob fetish.
130407.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back