• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It's Navy vs Army time!

Army is pretty much just running the ball down Navy's throat. 4 for 4 on 3rd downs so far.

Now I now why Army is running up the gut. Navy speed on the outside is FAST...Army cant get the edge.

It's about to be 14 - 0 Goats. WOW!!!! I didn't see this coming. And there it is, pat pending.

Well, like a Cornhusker game at times, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Army just looks more relaxed. Navy will make a comeback. I am curious to see how playing last week in the Champ game affects them in the second half.

Army pretty much stuffed it down Navy's throat in that first half. And played pretty damn good D also.

Last edited:
Midshipmen knocking on the door, down at the two, first and goal, TD NAVY! 7 - 14 Army.

Last edited:
Now lets see how Army responds. Turnover to start, Navy short field. Army pulls it together here or prepares for #15.

I don't see Army laying down just yet, maybe in the 4th or if they give up the lead. We'll see though.

Possible turnover, possible incomplete pass, Army man possibly out of bounds. Wow, tons going on here.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back