• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked "It's just got a magical feel to it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

really liked this quote.
"There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about playing in that stadium and doing really great things," Gebbia said. "That's going to come with a lot of hard work and effort and determination."

The next 3 to 4 years are going to get extremely interesting with the QB competition.............

The way Gebbia talks in his interview he does not seem like the kind of kid that will walk away if he does not start right away. Like he plans on fighting UNTIL he is the starter. However long that is.

Well, we do seem to have accumulated a lot of QBs. Hopefully, one of them will be able to lead us to a couple of Conference Championships and maybe a National Championship.

Im liking everything I hearing and reading. Good to great times ahead.

Really excited about this kid. He needs to put on 25-30 lbs, but once he does...watch out.

The magic POB used to generate has shifted to the new guy. POB 4th on the post-spring depth chart will do that.

The future looks bright. But I am glad that we have a returning starter this year.

Last edited:

The magic POB used to generate has shifted to the new guy. POB 4th on the post-spring depth chart will do that.

The future looks bright. But I am glad that we have a returning starter this year.

I won't ruin a good thread by commenting on the people who had him replacing TF this year. :p

I won't ruin a good thread by commenting on the people who had him replacing TF this year. :p

Good idea. POB is old news now. Somehow his star lost its luster. When that happens people rush off to find their excitement somewhere else.

Good idea. POB is old news now. Somehow his star lost its luster. When that happens people rush off to find their excitement somewhere else.

Funny how the clueless seem to gravitate towards each other. POB is a very big part of the future, but if you noticed this thread is about Gebbia. It's really not that hard to figure out if you remove your poop covered glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back