• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It was all my fault guys

Lavaman

Rebel Scum
10 Year Member
Before the 2012 Big 10 Title, I ordered 50 wings from one of my favorite local bars and started going to town. Before I'd finished my first plate, the game was basically over. Things got thrown. Wings and sauce went places they shouldn't.

I vowed that day to NEVER eat chicken wings while watching the Huskers again. Yes, Im serious.

Then today, my mom and dad came over with pizza and wings. At halftime. I figured we were kicking their ass so bad, a few wings wouldn't hurt anything. Well, you know the rest.

NEVER AGAIN

Nah, it was me. Every now and then an away game falls on our drill weekend. Every drill weekend I work during a husker away game--we lose.

Coincidentally, I am 0-6 sitting in sky boxes at memorial stadium. So I no longer do that.

I have Husker truck plates (BGRDFAN ) I got in 1997 I believe.... +/- a couple years..

I am on the road right now....but when I get back home I am getting rid of them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back