• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It was 80 degrees yesterday

Yes, and its glorious.:Banana:

The news just said that there was a 47 degree temperature swing from yesterday to today when their broadcast started at 4:30.

Just a quick storm and snow but at least it feels like Colorado again. Back to the 60s soon.

The news just said that there was a 47 degree temperature swing from yesterday to today when their broadcast started at 4:30.

Just a quick storm and snow but at least it feels like Colorado again. Back to the 60s soon.
I hope so. I havnt put my skirt on yet. :O O:

Last edited:

Yes, between 65 and 70 on Sunday. :)

And I can report ... no snow in Austin. I went swimming in the pool yesterday and in a creek today! That's my kinda November.

When going to intel school at Lowry AFB in the late 1960's there were 17 days I couldn't play golf at Cherry Hills through the winter due to weather.

Yuck. You sound like those people in Arizona.;)

Yes. Poor me. This is what I saw today. A good weatherman always brings a camera with him in case of cool cloud formations.

upload_2016-11-17_20-31-12.png

Even though I live in an area where we expect and sorta need the snow, you guys can keep that crap. I'd rather see it rain, then be dry so I can go hiking at higher levels versus snow and lower levels.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back