• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is Purdue now the sCUm of the BTN

nchusker

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Absolutely! Between their coaches pre-game comments and the cheap shots in the game and even after the game as their coach seemed to glare at Rhule.

Apparently, people have already forgotten about the pieces of trash that attend games in Happy Valley.
Yea I’m not talking about the fans. I doubt the Purdue fans have developed the sCum level of hate. Especially since we have not exactly had our way with them like we did the sCum most years.

Nope. That will always be Iowa
No way. Lots of folks despise Iowa, but I can't imagine Ferentz saying what PU's douchenozzle of a coach said last week, or a Ferentz-coached team trying the cheap shots and dirty hits that we saw yesterday. Walters definitely tried to channel the Buffalo Bad Boy image to rile up Nebraska, and in the end all he did was look like an buttwipe. And a loser buttwipe at that.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back