• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is Nebraska Insight Bowl Bound???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUcornhuskers01

Recruit
10 Year Member
After doing a little surfing tonight on Huskers.com, I clicked on to the tickets page. On the page, they already have a link up for tickets to be purchased starting at 9pm on Sunday after the bowl selections are made. I clicked the link they provided and the Insight Bowl with logo is what appears.

Does the University already know where we are going???

I sure hope it is not to the Insight Bowl!!!!

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...inkID=huskers&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

After doing a little surfing tonight on Huskers.com, I clicked on to the tickets page. On the page, they already have a link up for tickets to be purchased starting at 9pm on Sunday after the bowl selections are made. I clicked the link they provided and the Insight Bowl with logo is what appears.

Does the University already know where we are going???

I sure hope it is not to the Insight Bowl!!!!

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...inkID=huskers&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Good find. Would be going against the speculation so far if they keep that page up.

I hope for better ... Would be funny if we were to play Texas though ...

I sure hope not unless we get to play Texas, and I was hoping NU would be in Fla this year, I WANT TO SEE THEM PLAY!!!

I sure hope not unless we get to play Texas, and I was hoping NU would be in Fla this year, I WANT TO SEE THEM PLAY!!!

Keep your fingers crossed, Lava!! I am hoping for the FL game too.... was great to have the Huskers in the Gator Bowl a few years ago (2.5 hr. drive from my doorstep). Either Orlando or Tampa will be fine with me, although depending on work, I may end up spending New Year's in Nebraska (ironically).

Playing Texas would be cool, especially because I think we could handle them this year.

considering there was zero excuse for losing to a truly bad texas team last season in lincoln... i would never, ever buy into any idea of handling the horns -- let alone beating them. texas is the absolute last team i'd want to face.

Insight??? Say it isn't so...I just hope this doesn't happen. I'm so done with the Big 12. Woud be so much more interesting to play an SEC school. This really stinks if this is true.

Last edited:
Agree. If we could play Oklahoma it would be cool though.

no interest in playing a Big 12 team this early again...goodness, I just hope this isn't true. Insight would be a horrible bowl for us imo. Living in Big 10 country, believe me, if you don't play on or after Jan. 1...you stink...unfortunately, that is the mentality of the Big 10.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back