• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is a good crowd expected for Saturday scrimmage.

I received an email from Huskers.com this morning that as of today, 54k tickets had been sold.
The email included a link to the park mobile site for prepaid parking, but they were having technical difficulties around 1pm today and I couldn't log in to reserve. Grrr

Edit: FYI, I was able to reserve a spot using the ParkMobile app on my phone.

Last edited:

I received an email from Huskers.com this morning that as of today, 54k tickets had been sold.
The email included a link to the park mobile site for prepaid parking, but they were having technical difficulties around 1pm today and I couldn't log in to reserve. Grrr

Edit: FYI, I was able to reserve a spot using the ParkMobile app on my phone.
I would imagine a good walk up crowd if the weather holds up, which it's supposed to be 80 and sunny

Thanks for sharing that link! I geeked out a bit and scanned a few sections for available seats. All the club seats are taken, which isn't surprising.

The available tickets in East and West stadium are under the overhang/partially obstructed view.

North stadium the top 30 rows are pretty open. In the South stadium the top 25 rows are pretty open. The forecasted nice weather will probably push those numbers up as the week goes on.

I'll take a wild guess at 65K :cool: If the game was in the afternoon, it'd probably be 70k IMO.
Let me just ask here, as maybe you have an answer. Why don’t they play this game at 6:00-7:00 pm? I mean, wouldn‘t a Saturday night home game be good for everyone? You could make it a spectacle, a tradition. Be a lot going on down there on a Saturday night. Make tv come to you. I’d think it would be a grand slam, for everyone. Businesses would love it.

Let me just ask here, as maybe you have an answer. Why don’t they play this game at 6:00-7:00 pm? I mean, wouldn‘t a Saturday night home game be good for everyone? You could make it a spectacle, a tradition. Be a lot going on down there on a Saturday night. Make tv come to you. I’d think it would be a grand slam, for everyone. Businesses would love it.
You would think

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back