• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ipad Pro ad interrupting completely

EastOfEden

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
An all encompassing IPad pro advertisement automatically comes up when I try to read a comment on the football forum. There seems to be no way to shut it of or escape back to the site. Reading the observation someone has posted at that point is impossible.

It doesn't happen at all of the comments but usually soon after I first try to enter the forum to read a comment.

Anyone else have that problem? How did you solve it if you did?

An all encompassing IPad pro advertisement automatically comes up when I try to read a comment on the football forum. There seems to be no way to shut it of or escape back to the site. Reading the observation someone has posted at that point is impossible.

It doesn't happen at all of the comments but usually soon after I first try to enter the forum to read a comment.

Anyone else have that problem? How did you solve it if you did?
Yes, it was happening to me on my iPhone using the Chrome browser. I switched to the DuckDuckGo browser and the problem went away. I have not had the problem on my PC using the Firefox browser.

I have same issue on my android phone! I saw a warning that my huskermax forum was password compromised so I changed my password. It worked for couple times then that ad came back. Hopefully huskermax can eliminate that ad!

My android phone is useless on Max, I think I use Chrome. kind of wish the phone was just plain useless and I didn't have one.

It looks like it is fixed on my end. If you are still having issues clear out your history and try again.

Let me know one way or the other.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back