• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa vs Mich St tonight

NUFootballTim

Scout Team
15 Year Member
i've seen that NU and IOWA are neck and neck in the standings. I'm assuming that i should be rooting for Iowa to lose tonight, or does it matter?

i've seen that NU and IOWA are neck and neck in the standings. I'm assuming that i should be rooting for Iowa to lose tonight, or does it matter?

Well, since we have beaten MSU twice, I'm rooting for Iowa.................to lose. :cheers:

only played msu once

Oops! Beating them once will have to suffice. :)

Oh, still rooting for MSU. We need to knock Iowa back,
and out of the way.

Actually, I dislike Iowa, period. There, good to be honest.

I feel better!! :hooray:

Last edited:

ya I'm rooting against Iowa. mostly because I dislike Iowa but also I think its better for nu if they lose

Iowa has the tiebreaker against us, so it is imperative that they lose tonight. they close with Illinois in Iowa City, so they MUST lose tonight!

Michigan State leads by 13 with 8+ to go. MSU up by 17 with 5 1/2 to go.

Last edited:
OK, MSU leads by 19 with a little over three to go.

It's up to the Huskers now, win against Wisc and we have the bye. GBR!

I felt like MSU got the benefit of some calls to allow them to start to stretch a lead (it was close in the early 50s). it seemed that MSU could play more physical (including some hand checking) and not get called. If Iowa even brushed a Spartan, the whistle blew. Iowa then lost composure and allowed MSU to run away with the game.

I felt like MSU got the benefit of some calls to allow them to start to stretch a lead (it was close in the early 50s). it seemed that MSU could play more physical (including some hand checking) and not get called. If Iowa even brushed a Spartan, the whistle blew. Iowa then lost composure and allowed MSU to run away with the game.

Well, are you surprised, Izzo getting away with things with the refs? Old news. But, glad they knocked off Iowa. Yeh, great for us. Now, we can control our spot.

Iowa has the tiebreaker against us, so it is imperative that they lose tonight. they close with Illinois in Iowa City, so they MUST lose tonight!

All taken care of, Merle. Glad to see you more active on the forum. Hope all is going well for you. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back