• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Iowa has given up nearly 500 yds a game in its last 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday will be a good day. :nod:

images

Go ahead and smile....his 2400 yards passing and what he did to Minnesota last week say it all....

Iowa is a bad team yet you and a few others act like this is going to be a game against Oregon or Alabama....

Yeah and I smile when some guys pick against this team week after week....makes me go Hhhhhmmmm...

I think I will be the one who is laughing after this game....:)

HA! Matinez picking teams apart HaHA!! er....um...HA!

I am smiling that we can read posts like this.

Last edited:

You got me all wrong friend. I have always been a T-Magic fan. Excited about him ever since he was recruited. Always defended his throwing abilities. It just sounds funny saying he picks teams apart. Made me smile as we don't hear it told like that around here much. And it's true, he is picking teams apart with both his legs and his arm. In the end, the most prolific qb in Husker history.

Saying that I think this week will equal playing Oregon or Alabama, well I think you went overboard. I just enjoyed how you stated it and I think there will still be a few miscues. I'll leave it there. Go Big Red.
:)
Go ahead and smile....his 2400 yards passing and what he did to Minnesota last week say it all....

Iowa is a bad team yet you and a few others act like this is going to be a game against Oregon or Alabama....

Yeah and I smile when some guys pick against this team week after week....makes me go Hhhhhmmmm...

I think I will be the one who is laughing after this game....:)

Yeah and its Championship Game for Nebraska too....:)

That's why Husker players said they're treating Friday's game as a “championship” game instead of a rivalry battle with Iowa. Whaley said every game in the five-game winning streak has been approached that way, for a reason that points back to a familiar NU mantra.

http://www.omaha.com/article/201211...in-face-of-adversity-lets-nu-develop-identity

But this is Iowa's bowl game! Never bet against home underdogs!! :cool:

Last edited:
Trust me I want to win this game more than you know. Living in Hawkeye country having daughter and her husband Iowa season ticket holders only adds to it. But just remember this game is on the road and we have not always excelled on the road. They have a good turnover ratio we do not. So while I think we will win it will be no walk in the park IMO.

Saying that I think this week will equal playing Oregon or Alabama, well I think you went overboard. I just enjoyed how you stated it and I think there will still be a few miscues. I'll leave it there. Go Big Red.
Bit of a Big Red blindspot

Fair enough....

You got me all wrong friend. I have always been a T-Magic fan. Excited about him ever since he was recruited. Always defended his throwing abilities. It just sounds funny saying he picks teams apart. Made me smile as we don't hear it told like that around here much. And it's true, he is picking teams apart with both his legs and his arm. In the end, the most prolific qb in Husker history.

Hopefully they will get up early and let Kellog and the other rbs play with the 1s. Protect Martinez and Abdullah until the championship game. Nothing will be worse than crushing the birds and getting a senseless injury during garbage time.

Hopefully they will get up early and let Kellog and the other rbs play with the 1s. Protect Martinez and Abdullah until the championship game. Nothing will be worse than crushing the birds and getting a senseless injury during garbage time.

Similar hope (avoiding injury) for Rex.
We won't NEED him for Iowa, but I expect he will play (his choice) for at least a few plays/series, just to shake the rust off, as we WILL need him next week.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back