• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Iowa has given up nearly 500 yds a game in its last 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's not too pretty. Wait till they play a really good offense...............might look like us vs UCLA.

I could see us 600+ against Iowa....being the really good offense...:) :)

Nah...both UCLA and Nebraska had great days on offense....Iowa has no offense...

That's not too pretty. Wait till they play a really good offense...............might look like us vs UCLA.

Marve Purdue 76% completion against Iowa
Garner Michigan ( first game as a starter ?) 78% completion
Coffman / Sudfield Indiana 64% and 63% completion rates
Northwestern QB's Combined 70% completion rate
McGoin Penn State 68% completion rate

I believe it's fair to say the Huskers might experience some success through the air against the Hawkeyes on Friday.

But how many zone read fumbles will the Huskers have in front of either goal line? How many special team blunders will happen? I still picked NU to win by 21, I just don't see the fumbles and miscues that have happened all season totally stopping for this game. 600+ yards should be like 56 points, for this years NU, 42 maybe. I want to save the perfect game for the CCG this year.:)

I could see us 600+ against Iowa....being the really good offense...:) :)

Nah...both UCLA and Nebraska had great days on offense....Iowa has no offense...

Yeah and they have yet to see a WR/TE core like we have...then again Devin Gardner torched them deep last week and picked them apart underneath....just think what Martinez and the WR can do them....:)

the back seven is the strength of the Iowa defense

Iowa is bad on both sides of the ball....the Huskers roll....I predict Iowa scores on single digits...and the Huskers 35 +....

But how many zone read fumbles will the Huskers have in front of either goal line? How many special team blunders will happen? I still picked NU to win by 21, I just don't see the fumbles and miscues that have happened all season totally stopping for this game. 600+ yards should be like 56 points, for this years NU, 42 maybe. I want to save the perfect game for the CCG this year.:)

HA! Matinez picking teams apart HaHA!! er....um...HA!

Yeah and they have yet to see a WR/TE core like we have...then again Devin Gardner torched them deep last week and picked them apart underneath....just think what Martinez and the WR can do them....:)

I am smiling that we can read posts like this.

This Iowa team reminds me of the 2007 Husker team. They just are not good and they have all but given up. All they need is to give up 70 points......wonder who could help them out with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back