• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa Football Schedule Lookahead: Nebraska Cornhuskers

Taking shots at our QB's... he must have looked at our 2019, 2020 QB commits and be jealous.

Look ahead...

After we play Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State (and Wisky on the road) while Iowa plays Indiana, Maryland, Penn State (and Wisky at home)...

The Thanksgiving weekend game might not have much on the line.

“An aside: living in Lincoln for 1000 years is my own personal hell.”

What an unnecessary hyperbolic statement. Poor writing from a wannabe journalist. Very little actual football substance.

We’ll just let the results of the next few decades speak for themselves.

:frost:

Living in Iowa, I can’t wait until Frost puts the ditch chickens back in the frozen aisle. Those wannabes enjoyed the Riley era a little too much. It’s time BigRed relegates them back to worrying about just keeping that bronze pig out of Minnesota.

wait!!!! What??? A rival taking smack and the fans respond....Hmmm wonder what articles and snippets we will see about Iowa over the nexts 11 weeks

wait!!!! What??? A rival taking smack and the fans respond....Hmmm wonder what articles and snippets we will see about Iowa over the nexts 11 weeks

Ditch chicken smack is a given. I'll more than likely start with that.

I don't know how many of you read the "Why Your Team Sucks" series on Fansided every year about why every NFL team sucks. But, this writing style is the same as that series. I found it funny when I stumbled on it 4 years ago (I think), now it wears thin. I didn't even finish reading the WYTS series this year. Hyperbole and baseless claims are funny, but not a sustainable entertainment source... at least for me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back