• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa 14 - Minnesota 7 (Final)

I started kinda following Minny way back when Mason left Kansas and went there. We've got a pretty significant history with Minnesota and unfortunately they still have scoreboard on us but even with that I respect the effort they made with Kill to get the program turned around. I will ALWAYS root for Minny vs. Iowa.

ESPN2
(Beth Mowins, Anthony Becht, Rocky Boiman)
I'll be at work, so I wont have to hear that wretched woman's voice. I couldn't really care much less than I already do about either squad, however, I'd rather Iowa win this game, so we can knock Iowa off their faulty perch. I have no doubt we beat the rodents, and that is just no feather in our cap this year.

I started kinda following Minny way back when Mason left Kansas and went there. We've got a pretty significant history with Minnesota and unfortunately they still have scoreboard on us but even with that I respect the effort they made with Kill to get the program turned around. I will ALWAYS root for Minny vs. Iowa.
I generally root for anyone playing the Squawk eyes...... :)

I'll be at work, so I wont have to hear that wretched woman's voice. I couldn't really care much less than I already do about either squad, however, I'd rather Iowa win this game, so we can knock Iowa off their faulty perch. I have no doubt we beat the rodents, and that is just no feather in our cap this year.
I think NDSU already took the honor this season of knocking them off their self deluded faulty perch.... :Biggrin:

Last edited:

I'll be at work, so I wont have to hear that wretched woman's voice.
I try to listen to Mowins without a biased ear and have found that she does an equally competent job as others in her tier. I'm not saying she's top talent. So comments like yours I have to chalk up to men who think women have no place in football culture other than the cheer squad. Mysogyny - sorry but it's just not a good look for anybody.

Last edited:
The Gazette writers with exception of one picking the Gophers to win. A switch from past few weeks they have favored the Hawks to win by two or three touchdowns. Sense their confidence slipping after losing to NW and squeaking out a win over Rutgers. Today will be a key game for the Hawks. Lose this one and their season will head south in a hurry.

?

Last edited:

I am hoping for a Minnesota win simply because we play them at home and have Iowa on the road......oh, and I can't stand the Hawkeyes.

Iowa is a team I'll never root for. But the same goes for Notre Dame, Texas, Alabama, Michigan, Colorado and Penn St.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back