• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting Read on OSU & Michigan

Timely jc, I was talking to a couple of my UM friends today who wanted Harbaugh gone. I said to them "sure thing, so instead of winning 10 games a year and not beating OSU you guys can win 6 games and not beat OSU, have fun with that. Oh, and Nebraska, Tennessee and USC all say hi".

Since 2001, Ohio State has gone 17-2 against Michigan. :wow:

People's heads are exploding around here. While I know we would also hate it of we had gone 2-17 vs Oklahoma, the M fans paint themselves into a corner with this OSU stuff. Believe me when I say that the ONLY thing that matters to them is 4 hours of football per year - the game vs OSU. They could not care less about the other 364 days and 20 hours if they don't beat OSU. They are a more miserable fanbase with ten wins than we are with 5, I kid you not. It used to be kinda fun chatting with M fans, but that was 20 years ago.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back