• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Interesting read from Tunnel Walk of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwinghusker

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Interesting perspective. Worth the read.

http://www.tunnelwalkofshame.com/post/65431106170/you-can-be-mad-at-bo-but-dont-stop-there

Maybe you do fire Bo Pelini. Really. I’m not being sarcastic here. This under-performing program is at an incredibly frustrating, stagnant place. Maybe it’s worth trying to fight Texas, USC and lord-knows-who-else for Chris Petersen and Gary Patterson and Craig Putterson. OK that last one was fake. Maybe the leftover bones from that dogfight (because face it, we’re not in Peterson or Patterson’s top 3) really are better than Bo.

I don’t know if that’s the right thing to do. Neither do you. Bo probably doesn’t know if he’s the right guy to move this program forward right now and I have my doubts that Shawn Eichorst, Harvey Perlman or your drunk uncle do, either. So let’s leave those prognostications aside for a moment. This article is about what we’re not talking about, which is everything BUT Bo Pelini.

WOW.

BAM!! That one's gonna hurt in the morning.......

Unfortunately it hurts, because he is spot on.

Best helpful and PROACTIVE suggestions that I have read in 5 years. Plus all of these are fairly easy to execute, and almost guaranteed to work.

A much better, and much much safer return on investment then spending $ 2.5 million for a contract buyout, and taking another risk with a new HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back