• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Initial 2018 Scout 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedDave

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1682354-first-scout-300-2018

Commits
Cameron Jurgens - #147 OVR, #7 ATH
Masry Mapieu - #283, #25 DT

500 mi radius Targets
Michael Thompson - #54 OVR, #2 DT
Houston Griffith - #83 OVR, #10 CB
Trevor Trout - #89 OVR, #6 DT
Adrian Jackson - #119 OVR, #12 OLB
Kamryn Babb - #202 OVR, #33 WR

Just a quick list of some of our targets from the surrounding states. I'm sure I missed some on the target list so if anyone thinks of others I'll add them.

Last edited:

Jurgens is at #39 on 247.

With that being said Scout just rated both of them so I will take and look for them to move up. :)

Thanks for posting. :)

Last edited:

Jurgens' is suffering some Nebraska bias, I'm afraid. He is a freak athlete and should be on the edge of 4*/5* by every service (much like 247, who seems to have nailed it).

Jurgens' is suffering some Nebraska bias, I'm afraid. He is a freak athlete and should be on the edge of 4*/5* by every service (much like 247, who seems to have nailed it).

247 has him as the #39 recruit in the country which is a borderline 5-star. Yes Scout should have him higher though.

Jurgens is at #39 on 247.

With that being said Scout just rated both of them so I will take and look for them to move up. :)

Thanks for posting. :)

I definitely agree with both of you gentlemen. I think in the end, like many have said, Jurgens will be a consensus top 50 recruit. I also think Mapieu will move up significantly more as his game develops more and more. Great start to the class! :Huskerflag:

OVR = Overalls. When wearing overalls, he's the 147th best player. It's a little misleading, because most players are faster not wearing overalls. Some coaches just believe in this metric.

Or maybe it means overall. I think it would be way cooler if it was overalls though.

OVR = Overalls. When wearing overalls, he's the 147th best player. It's a little misleading, because most players are faster not wearing overalls. Some coaches just believe in this metric.

Or maybe it means overall. I think it would be way cooler if it was overalls though.

I'm rolling after reading this! :Rolf::Clap:

:Rolf: The old Herbie Husker woud be good at this metric.

:Lol:

:Salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back