• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana v Tennessee

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
After Indiana took the lead at 10 - 6, and gave up a huge kick off return to Indiana side of the 50, a HUGE pick sic of some 65 yards gives the Hoosiers a 16 - 6 lead. PAT went off the upright.... Go Hoosiers~~~

After a long Vols drive, the Hoosiers hold and force a FG. 16 - 9 IU with 3 minutes to play in the 3rd.

Indiana with a 49 yard FG to extend their lead to 19 - 9. I'm sure some of you recall me saying I wouldn't care if the B1G lost all their bowl games, but on a bigger stage, I absolutely deplore the Tennessee Vols, so go HOOSIERS!!!

Indiana needs to stop the Vols here and score again and then buckle down on D. Own the 4th Indiana....

A nice tackle and forced punt, and the Vols kick a 24 yard punt. IU with the ball at the vols 47. And a big first down pass for 20 yard gain.....

This is just the second all time meeting between these two schools in football. Interesting. The Vols won 27 - 22 way back in 1988. Here is to this series being tied up tonight.

After stopping the Vols, but a holding penalty, the Vols punch it through for a TD and now trail by 22 - 15 PAT pending.

I took Indiana at +1.5 so I need the Hoosiers to hold on and just win.... 22 - 16 with 4:21 left in the game.

Unfortunately, that was a text book onside kick for the Vols. WOW!!! 4:20 to go..... fitting.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back