• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

In Attempt to Build Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatest Fan of All

The Legend
10 Year Member
Been away awhile and come back to see the pathetic "In Attempt to Tear Down" thread started by HRD. Evidently, he and a few of the bo-lievers feel that they are being mischaracterized as being "satisfied" with Bo, 9 or 10 wins, and the ZERO/NO championships that come with it. It's hard to believe that these folks want some pity from those that truly aren't satisfied and felt strongly enough to start a pity thread. Well boys, I know that you will always claim to not be satisfied when there are no results any fan should be satisfied by...but to vigorously and vehemently defend and make excuses for Pelini, not to mention calling out other posters as "haters" when they express their disatisfaction far more clearly, is just ridiculous. No pity from me boys, you've made your bed with Bo and rest your head on the Pelini pillows...no pity at all. If you want some support or a "build up" to your fragile ego's, it is easy. Quit calling those that disagree with you "hater's," because they aren't. Start acting civil with those that disagree about Bo and you'll do just fine. We all love the Huskers, don't let some Ohio outsider set us against each other. :2cents:

Last edited:

The amount of satisfaction I get from this thread is very high.

Been away awhile and come back to see the pathetic "In Attempt to Tear Down" thread started by HRD. Evidently, he and a few of the bo-lievers feel that they are being mischaracterized as being "satisfied" with Bo, 9 or 10 wins, and the ZERO/NO championships that come with it. It's hard to believe that these folks want some pity from those that truly aren't satisfied and felt strongly enough to start a pity thread. Well boys, I know that you will always claim to not be satisfied when there are no results any fan should be satisfied by...but to vigorously and vehemently defend and make excuses for Pelini, not to mention calling out other posters as "haters" when they express their disatisfaction far more clearly, is just ridiculous. No pity from me boys, you've made your bed with Bo and rest your head on the Pelini pillows...no pity at all. If you want some support or a "build up" to your fragile ego's, it is easy. Quit calling those that disagree with you "hater's," because they aren't. Start acting civil with those that disagree about Bo and you'll do just fine. We all love the Huskers, don't let some Ohio outsider set us against each other. :2cents:

No one asked for pity. Missed you………...;)

The divisiveness and the vehemence with which it is expressed is troubling to me. The difference of opinion is not. Bo's the coach. We'll see how he does next year.

GFOA for the score

Does that means us haters have to kick off....(now there is an opening if I ever saw one?

Last edited:

Don't know about the rest of the garbage, but man is that line ever true!

Hey, a lot of the Bolievers supported Callahan to the bitter end, you can't fix stupid. And considering the massive inferiority complex most of them have in terms of, "no good coach would want to come to Nebraska", who are the real pessimistic haters? At least I know that NU has a lot to offer and can compete with anybody head to head for a coach.

image.jpg

Don't know about the rest of the garbage, but man is that line ever true!

Yes it is, but I am not sure why some bolievers feel compelled to engage in the hate-mongering. I'm not sure if they do it because their argument is so weak, or, if they are just performing in a way they believe their leader would approve of...regardless of why, it is sad and weakens an already feable argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back