• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

IMG 1.25 Billion. With a “B”

According to Forbes, the Cincinnati Bengals are valued at $3B, last in the NFL. By comparison, the $1.25B price tag for a boarding school seems slightly inflated.
The quote below, kind of disagrees with the bold.
As part of the deal, IMG, which houses more than 1,400 students on its 400-acre campus each year, is partnering with Nord Anglia Education, which operates 82 boarding schools across 33 countries, including some in Asia. Those schools will have access to IMG’s sports curriculum.

Last edited:

A billion dollars! Austin Powers would be impressed.

In the meantime, I would like to announce the opening of the Huskernut Sports Academy... no, this isn't just a mobile home park... those are luxury mini-dorms...and yes I did play at Nebraska. Frisbee golf in Selleck quad is AT Nebraska.

Last edited:
According to Forbes, the Cincinnati Bengals are valued at $3B, last in the NFL. By comparison, the $1.25B price tag for a boarding school seems slightly inflated.
The Bengals don't get ten percent of every deal their students sign...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back