• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I'm going to miss seeing the Huskers bowl game for the first time in 30 some years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Red Theory

Recruit
10 Year Member
But at least I have a good excuse, going to see Manchester United vs. Tottenham at Old Trafford Stadium on a special Match Day VIP experience! Game starts a half hour after the Huskers start. Trying to see if I can get wi-fi inside the stadium so I can watch the Huskers on ESPN Player on my iPod inside the stadium. Wish me luck! :N:

How is that a good excuse? Soccer? I have to DVR it myself...but soccer? Really???

You Sir!

Are a very fortunate SOB.

Have fun. Please report back and post some photos of your experience. If you will??

When did Manchester become united? Actually, I didn't realize they weren't previously, but sounds like this must be some sort of celebration for having Manchester together as one. Good for them. :wave:

Last edited:
Thanks all, it is a once in a lifetime experience for me. My brother's company is the jersey sponsor for Man U and he was able to get us this VIP treatment, my soon-to-be 86 year-old Mom (big Husker fan) will be with us and we get luxury club seats, a pre-match three course meal, a stadium tour down to the field and meet some all-time Man U greats.

Of course it is a huge conflict, if it was a BCS bowl game, I'd feel different about it. I got the one day ESPN package, but can't download the UK ESPN app to my iPod because the UK iTunes store won't accept my US account. So I'll just have to keep peeled to the HUSKERMAX game thread and watch the game after getting back from the Man U game. GO BIG RED!

Sounds like a tremendous opportunity!

Enjoy and. You can always record the game or just watch last years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back