• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois v. NU Game Thread, Game #3

Darin is up, again. I bet he is sky high, himself!!!!

Again, so proud of these young men!!! :gobigred: :rockon: :dancebroc: :dancer: :banana:

2nd place ain't so bad, after all! :)

***? Have you heard any news on DeLeon?

I don't think he will play until we get to the Super Regionals. ;)

Or, maybe the College World Series? :popcorn:

2nd place this season, 3rd last season, 4th before that. Next year, it is ours!! :)

Darin speaking:

bullpen gave 6 scoreless innings! :bow: :thumbsup:

Pat hit an off speed up, and he just crushed it

Happy for our Seniors

Better weather, more hrs, but lacking line drives

must increase the pressure on our foes

need better fundamentals for the tournament

do better than last year in conf play offs

That's it for Darin

Also, loved the 6K plus crowd, really helps

INDY VS MINN
CLINCHED ALREADY
4-0, THEY LEAD

NEB #2
ILL
MINN
MICH
MICH ST
OSU
IOWA THE 8TH SEED

1:00 PM Wed. vs OSU

Been fun, guys! See you on Wednesday!! I will NOT forget! :lol:

***? Have you heard any news on DeLeon?

Last text I got was "he's coming along" - I don't think they really are sure at this point. But it's his senior year so he is going to have to pitch again this season to show this problem can be corrected. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same starting rotation for the B1G tournament and in a perfect world we get up on Ohio State pretty big and bring DeLeon in for a couple innings against the Buckeyes and just see how his velocity is...

They would love to be able to start him against Illinois if we are lucky to win Wednesday to show them another arm they haven't seen this Thursday, but that will require a pretty good bullpen session tomorrow or they won't push it...

Wash def Ore St
play again tonight

WF up on Va 4-2 in 9th

LaLaf to sweep their series

Dule over Fla St

Lville winner over Cincy

Cal Poly lead by 6

LSU win over Auburn, sweeep

Vandy at home, tied in 7th

Miami wins over NCar

Hstn over Temple

Tenn wins over Fla
in the tourny

Old Miss at A&M tied

Rice wins over LaTech in 11
Ala up by 1

TTech lead WVA in 7th

that's enough! :lol:

Clemson win over Boston Coll

I'm done! ;)

Last text I got was "he's coming along" - I don't think they really are sure at this point. But it's his senior year so he is going to have to pitch again this season to show this problem can be corrected. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same starting rotation for the B1G tournament and in a perfect world we get up on Ohio State pretty big and bring DeLeon in for a couple innings against the Buckeyes and just see how his velocity is...

They would love to be able to start him against Illinois if we are lucky to win Wednesday to show them another arm they haven't seen this Thursday, but that will require a pretty good bullpen session tomorrow or they won't push it...

Sounds good. :)

Bye all! Audio is done. Have a good Sat and Sun. :wave:

HUSKERS WIN!!! HUSKERS WIN!!! HUSKERS WIN!!!

They sweep into 2nd!!
:broom: i

Thanks ***.. I really hope he recovers well, and gets another day in the sun..

:corn2: :corn2: :corn2:

Thanks for your company today, Armchair. I love your 9 Corns symbol! :) You should keep it for your emoticon. Or, place it on the bottom, as your signature?

:cheers:

Thanks ***.. I really hope he recovers well, and gets another day in the sun..

Unless it would hurt his future, we will see him. Darin has always said, he would never endanger any of his players,
jeopardizing their future.

Again, love the man!

Again, finally, bye :)

Thanks for your company today, Armchair. I love your 9 Corns symbol! :) You should keep it for your emoticon. Or, place it on the bottom, as your signature?

:cheers:

:cheers: Just love Husker baseball season! Dancing corn and all!

JUST BACK TO SAY, THE GAME IS BEING REPLAYED TOP OF THIS HOUR. SO, CENTRALLY, 5 PM AND THEN, AGAIN AT 5 AM SUNDAY AM.

ENJOY!! ::dancebroc: OF COURSE, ON BTN :wave:

Like I said this series will tell me what I need to know.. They are playing better than I gave credit for!!

Good job huskers!

Just watched the replay. Kelly caught all of that one.

I was at Dallas Baptist for their game against Southern Illinois. The DBU stadium is 1 year old, and it is very nice. It would be fun to play an early season series down there in the near future.

I will see everybody on Wednesday.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back