• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I'll be the first to admit

Status
Not open for further replies.

well, it was mentioned that his legs were much fresher in practice this week. And, as I type this, he gets a cramp or tweaks his knee again. His strength has been impressive. He's holding off the linemen with his arms and getting space. Good sendoff for the kid. He's been a battler, if not as dominant as everyone would have liked.

D needs some work...GA used MN play book and it worked for them
shut the TE down and this game is a run away for the huskers

I thought #53 was a waste of space out there but he has impressed today

Another senior that deserves recognition. That kid has dealt with one injury after another. He may well have bad knees for the rest of his life for what he gave to the Huskers. But he had probably the best game that I have seen him this season. What a way for that kid to go out.

Another senior that deserves recognition. That kid has dealt with one injury after another. He may well have bad knees for the rest of his life for what he gave to the Huskers. But he had probably the best game that I have seen him this season. What a way for that kid to go out.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back