• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked If you are going to see Johnny Stanton play Friday Night: Here are the directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Thanks to our friends at SM Recruits:

Brandon Petersen ‏<s>@</s>SMRecruits With a special shout-out to our friends at <s>#</s>Nebraska, Tuesday's PRACTICE REPORT -- http://www.smrecruits.com/2012/09/04/practice-report-9-4-12/ … <s>#</s>GBR <s>#</s>WelcomeToSoCalHuskers

Ever since the Brophy win, rumors began swirling on Twitter that a sizable contingent of Nebraska fans would be in town for Saturday’s game against UCLA in Pasadena, and that on Friday, a portion of that group would be headed to see their future quarterback, Johnny Stanton, in action.

So don’t be surprised if you see a little red in the stands Friday night.

From my experience, Nebraska fans are among the very best in America, and that should help what already promises to be an electric atmosphere for the Eagles’ home opener.

Welcome to Southern California, Cornhuskers, and bring something soft to sit on if you’ve got it. Mike Rush Stadium offers concrete on the home side, and aluminum for the visitors.Directions from Pasadena to Mike Rush Stadium on the campus of Mission Viejo High School:

Take the 110 South to the 5 South.
Continue on the 5 all the way to Orange County.
Take Exit 89 for La Paz.
Turn left onto La Paz.
Take a right on Chrisanta.
Mission Viejo High is a few blocks up on the right.
Please arrive early as parking is limited at Mission Viejo High. If you can’t find parking at the school, you can park on Chrisanta.

http://www.smrecruits.com/2012/09/04/practice-report-9-4-12/

Last edited:

I was thinking of heading up there one of these Friday's to check the young man out... great to see others are of like mind

I'm hearing there could be a nice group of Husker fans....I thought about making it myself....but we have a family event on Friday Night and will drive to Pasadena on Saturday Morning....

For those going....have fun...:)

I was thinking of heading up there one of these Friday's to check the young man out... great to see others are of like mind

Nebraskans love Husker Football. There really isn't anything like it on the planet.

People going to the game that have not been to CA before, leave early, do not be surprised if people drive very fast and then have to stop suddenly. Traffic out here on a Friday can be dangerous. Be safe!! We need you in Pasadena on Saturday!!

over on Rivals , they say a lot of Nebraska Fans will be at the game and you might want to get there early because of Nebraska Fans it might be a sell out.

over on Rivals , they say a lot of Nebraska Fans will be at the game and you might want to get there early because of Nebraska Fans it might be a sell out.

That is great. Hey, for those of you going to watch, would you mind taking some pics of the stands? Would be great to see how much red we put up out there. I am sure it will be a huge ego boost for this soon to be husker!!

Will someone that goes to this game please report back as to how much red were in the standads and what the notice of it was if any at all.

Last edited:

And be smart people... Yell, scream, cheer... but don't do anything against the (recruiting) rules.

Enjoy it and make Husker Nation proud.

SMRecruits who provided much of this information post vidoes and photos a day or two after the game....I will post those once they are out too....

The other team's colors are red, so their will be a lot of red in the stands.

Nebraskans love Husker Football. There really isn't anything like it on the planet.

People going to the game that have not been to CA before, leave early, do not be surprised if people drive very fast and then have to stop suddenly. Traffic out here on a Friday can be dangerous. Be safe!! We need you in Pasadena on Saturday!!

That was my experiance as well used to live in Laguna Niguel and work in Santa Monica usually with no traffic a 45 min ride one fri night it took me 3 1/2 hrs to get home LA traffic is a bear especially friday evening heading south leave plenty early:wave:

So , how is the young man doing?

does anyone have a radio link?

Looked all over for a live stream or local radio...no luck. We'll have to wait for an update. I'm also in orange county, but it's still a trek for me and couldn't get away with two games two days in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back