• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If it weren't for college football...

So I have to ask, make and model of the guitar?

C
I seriously and kind of sadly, don't recall the exact model, but it was similar to this, only it was orange and the wood grain was different too. Takamine acoustic electric. Sounded and played great. It too, was surprisingly sturdy and held up to about 4 really good wacks against the tile flooring. LOL~ honestly, I wished I would have never smashed the ever loving life out of it, as it provided me with many hours of enjoyment. My poor beloved guitar, hopefully, it's been in guitar heaven since that fateful Texasing Texas game way back when.

I seriously and kind of sadly, don't recall the exact model, but it was similar to this, only it was orange and the wood grain was different too. Takamine acoustic electric. Sounded and played great. It too, was surprisingly sturdy and held up to about 4 really good wacks against the tile flooring. LOL~ honestly, I wished I would have never smashed the ever loving life out of it, as it provided me with many hours of enjoyment. My poor beloved guitar, hopefully, it's been in guitar heaven since that fateful Texasing Texas game way back when. View attachment 34149

Nice!!!!

I hope you learned to control your emotions a little bit after that. What a heart breaker, I initially thought you lost it in a bet over the game.

C

Nice!!!!

I hope you learned to control your emotions a little bit after that. What a heart breaker, I initially thought you lost it in a bet over the game.

C
I did. I felt worse about smashing my guitar than I did that 7 - 7 Huskers season. It's the only instrument that I ever destroyed after I let my emotions get to me and I still regret it to this day. UGH!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back