• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked If Charlton Warren is the Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power of Corn

Scout Team
10 Year Member
If Charton Warren is the choice, that would be a nice choice, Air Force Academy Grad, with engineering degree and an MBA, who was voted the teams Mr Intensity award as a Sr player. sounds like Bos kind of guy, has coached DBs for 9 years and also as DC, he certainly has good experience and is a young guy who can relate to players, seems to have all the credentials ----- lets hope it is him.

Im not trying to start a wild speculation of guessing, im just going off info of a previous post read here on huskermax on the speculation that this could be our guy. check out this link to the AF website about him.

http://www.goairforcefalcons.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/warren_charlton00.html

Nothing official but he is the top choice as of right now!
Official word might happen Thur.

If Charton Warren is the choice, that would be a nice choice, Air Force Academy Grad, with engineering degree and an MBA, who was voted the teams Mr Intensity award as a Sr player. sounds like Bos kind of guy, has coached DBs for 9 years and also as DC, he certainly has good experience and is a young guy who can relate to players, seems to have all the credentials ----- lets hope it is him.

Im not trying to start a wild speculation of guessing, im just going off info of a previous post read here on huskermax on the speculation that this could be our guy. check out this link to the AF website about him.

http://www.goairforcefalcons.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/warren_charlton00.html

you need to check out the thread on DB's here on the football page; lot's about him

Won't get excited until/if he is named. 2 things here 1) if he is hired I think giving him a chance is important. 2) Not sure why Bo didn't go after Navy's DB coach. Air force can't beat Navy so I believe this is a step down.:Biggrin:

Won't get excited until/if he is named. 2 things here 1) if he is hired I think giving him a chance is important. 2) Not sure why Bo didn't go after Navy's DB coach. Air force can't beat Navy so I believe this is a step down.:Biggrin:

Air Force couldn't beat anybody last year unfortunately.

Air Force couldn't beat anybody last year unfortunately.
He seems like the logical choice, their defense had 50+ scored on them 3 times and 40+ 5 times. Airforce had a respectable defense under Brian Knorr including last year. We see what happened this year so it makes sense Pelini would jump at this "opportunity"

He seems like the logical choice, their defense had 50+ scored on them 3 times and 40+ 5 times. Airforce had a respectable defense under Brian Knorr including last year. We see what happened this year so it makes sense Pelini would jump at this "opportunity"

Again, give the guy a chance if it is him. If he comes here and the D is horrible it will be a moot point. Everyone will be gone.

Last edited:
Again, give the guy a chance if it is him. If he comes here and the D is horrible it will be a mute point. Everyone will be gone.
Oh, this should speed things up, I was concerned our easy schedule would keep the ground hog day going but this could possibly be the key to getting things back in order before I turn into fertilizer.

Again, give the guy a chance if it is him. If he comes here and the D is horrible it will be a mute point. Everyone will be gone.
Actually after more careful observation this will be used as yet another of the vast excuses we hold so dear. Good for probably 2-3 more years of the process.

Thanks for farting in yet another thread.

You're upset.

00525304_.jpg

No problem, I know facts should be left out so we can all just sing Kumbaya and cheer for the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back