• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I'd make every decision different if I knew the outcome. - S. Frost

It has certainly been the hard way.
The question is, are they learning?
It doesn’t appear so....

I don't know that I agree completely. Time will tell, obviously, however I would argue we've seen bits and pieces of how well they can play and aside from the 4th quarter meltdown Saturday was an improvement over most of the season.

I don't know that I agree completely. Time will tell, obviously, however I would argue we've seen bits and pieces of how well they can play and aside from the 4th quarter meltdown Saturday was an improvement over most of the season.
Agreed
I was mostly thinking about penalties, and shooting ourselves in the foot...etc

Agreed
I was mostly thinking about penalties, and shooting ourselves in the foot...etc

Oh...the fu**in* penalties. NW 1 penalty for 5 yards.....oh well............Lets go boys.

It will be better with a "W" over the gophers then another win the following week. Go Big Red!!!!

I love SF as our coach, but...can't believe that I'm saying this about a guy in his "dream job" making $5 million a year, but I'm feeling sorry for him right now. SF is so incredibly emotional about his work and the teams success, that it really comes through in all of his pressers. His mentor, TO, was quite the opposite, nearly emotionless...while he was passionate about his work and team, he rarely let it show in public.

Last edited:

Just glad we’re getting all the bad breaks out of the way this year when it doesn’t matter as much. Just like the market, it will correct itself and the ball will start bouncing our way.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back